- 15 cherry tomatoes
- 1 heirloom tomato sliced
- 1 cucumber slice thin on mandolin
- shallot thinly sliced
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- 1 1/2 Tbsp of apple juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- Blanch cherry tomatoes in boiling water for about 4-5 seconds then refresh in ice water. Peel, place in a small sauce pot with olive oil and lemon zest then heat to warm then set aside.
- To make the goat cheese mousee blend the cheese with apple juice season the set aside.
- To plate arrange heirloom tomatoes, then cherry tomates, cucumbers and goat cheese mousee. Drizzle with white balsamic and a little of the olive oil, sprinkle shallots on top. Finish with salt,pepper and a few arugula leaves.
"The generosity of the Chefs who mentor us encourages us to do the same with our peers and the next generation."