Yield: 4000 grams
- Sorbet Liquid:
- 2kg frozen cranberries (defrosted)
- 2kb cranberry juice
- 6g oranges (zest)
- Sorbet Syrup:
- 700g water
- 700g sugar
- 5g cremodan sorbet stabilizer
- 180g trimoline
- 180g lemon juice
- Blend frozen cranberries, cranberry juice, and orange zest.
- Rest overnight and strain the next day.
- Mix sugar and stabilizer together with a whisk.
- Heat the water up, and add sugar/stabilizer mix and bring to a boil. Cool.
- Mix together Sorbet Liquid and Sorbet Syrup with trimoline and lemon juice.
- Strain with regular chinoise and spin in a Theromix.
- Put through sorbet machine.
"The unbelievable bond we share was created over being eager and willing to learn. The competition in Dublin is a memory that will not be distant ever as I start off my career. The experience and education is more intense than anyone could ever explain or imagine. The coaches and managers that supported and mentored everyone throughout the trip are some of the most passionate and eager people I have ever came across. Being able to share this with the Core members as our first international competition enables us a certain bond that we can further educate ourselves with."