Yield: 4000 grams
- Sorbet Liquid:
- 2kg frozen cranberries (defrosted)
- 2kb cranberry juice
- 6g oranges (zest)
- Sorbet Syrup:
- 700g water
- 700g sugar
- 5g cremodan sorbet stabilizer
- 180g trimoline
- 180g lemon juice
- Blend frozen cranberries, cranberry juice, and orange zest.
- Rest overnight and strain the next day.
- Mix sugar and stabilizer together with a whisk.
- Heat the water up, and add sugar/stabilizer mix and bring to a boil. Cool.
- Mix together Sorbet Liquid and Sorbet Syrup with trimoline and lemon juice.
- Strain with regular chinoise and spin in a Theromix.
- Put through sorbet machine.
"Staying focused on competitions and constantly learning is what pushes me to be better than I was and being able to be better than I thought I could be."